Dear Aistriu Customers,
The health and safety of our customers and staff is always my #1 priority. This has never been more important to our company than today. Our store is open, but we have taken steps to protect both you – our customer – and our staff.
- We are following guidelines from the CDC and governmental authorities. We are maintaining best practices for sanitation and health safety.
- All hard surfaces, door handles, bathrooms, phones, computers and countertops are cleaned regularly from business open to business close.
- We are practicing social distancing amongst staff and customers. For those looking to reduce contact, please see our convenient shopping options below.
- All bikes taken on test rides are cleaned after each ride.
- Any staff member that has any indication of symptoms is to stay home for both their safety as well as the safety of others.
If public transit needs to be reduced or shut down, more people will likely rely on bikes for transportation. For many people, bikes are an important part of daily life. They are transportation for cycling commuters, and for many other people bikes are a convenient, healthy, and economical way to get around. More than ever, bike shops provide an essential service to the community.
Personally, I am grateful that I can still get outdoors. Riding my bike is my way to deal with stress and get fresh air. We want to make sure you’re still able to get out and ride too. Whether you need new gear or your bike needs service, Aistriu offers convenient ways for you to shop.
- Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store (with Curbside Pick-Up):
If you want to reduce contact and have your order ready for you, place your order online and pick it up at Aistriu, when most convenient to you. Curbside Pick-Up is available to any customer that would like to pick-up their order without entering the store.
- Home Delivery in select markets:
We are offering Home Delivery in select areas to make the bike buying process safe and easy for you.
- Curbside Service Drop-Off & Pick-Up:
Service departments is open(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10AM-5PM). We offer Curbside Service Drop-Off and Pick-Up to make it easier for you to get your bike ready to ride.
- Online or In-Store:
Our store – including service department – is open(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10AM-5PM). Our website is always ready for your order. And our customer service team is fully operational and waiting to answer your questions.
Despite the current uncertainty, our staff has stepped up to do whatever is needed. I am so proud of my team. When I started this company, I could not have imagined the remarkable people who would join me on this ride. I have no doubt our company will be stronger because of this.
From the Aistriu family to yours, be well.