A rugged, workwear inspired pant with proven protection, the men's Artillery features long lasting constructions with a classic design. The 5-pocket jean style pant has a handy glove storage strap so you don't loose track of your gear in the lodge. The articulated knees enhance fit and mobility, double layer hems add durability and mesh lined inseam vents help regulate heat as your day warms up on the mountain. Meanwhile, ample pockets provide necessary storage for your daily essentials, so you'll never be shorthanded.
- Snap adjustable hems with gussets
- Mesh lined inner leg vents
- Articulated knees
- Double layer hems
- Glove strap
- Boot gaiters
- Brushed tricot lined waistband
- SHELL: 2 Layer Nylon Workwear Oxford
- LINING: Taffeta
- PERFORMANCE: 10,000mm Waterproof / 10,000gm2 Breathable
- Fully taped seams
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- FIT: CONTOUR FIT
- Dakine Snow products are built to last! You can extend the life of your Dakine products by routine care and maintenance to ensure best performance.
- Before washing your Dakine jacket or outerwear, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps.
- You can machine wash Dakine jackets and outerwear on a warm cycle, with mild soap. Ensure all soap is rinsed before drying.
- Line dry your Dakine jacket and outerwear, or tumble dry on a warm, gentle cycle. Once dry, tumble dry your garment for an extra 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- If unable to tumble dry your Dakine jacket or outerwear, you can use a gentle iron (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on your garment