Experience boujee bliss on the mountain with the Dakine Bijoux Jacket. Set with PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation for reliable warmth through the heart of winter and 10K protection to keep you dry throughout a snowy day, the Dakine Bijoux Jacket combines the fit of your favorite hoodie with added warmth and storm-ready functionality.
- 2L Nylon Plain Weave (Lagoon, Burnt Rose/ Andora)
- 2L Nylon Plain Weave / 2L polyester Waxed Ottoman Madison Print (Black/Madison)
- 10,000MM Waterproof / 10,000gm2 Breathable
- Critically taped seams
Primaloft BLACK ECO:
- 60g body / 40g sleeves / hood
- (60% post consumer recycled polyester insulation
- 2-way adjustable hood
- Hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hem
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Stretch mesh goggle pocket
- Attached powder skirt
XS, S, M, L, XL
- Dakine Snow products are built to last! You can extend the life of your Dakine products by routine care and maintenance to ensure best performance.
- Before washing your Dakine jacket or outerwear, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps.
- You can machine wash Dakine jackets and outerwear on a warm cycle, with mild soap. Ensure all soap is rinsed before drying.
- Line dry your Dakine jacket and outerwear, or tumble dry on a warm, gentle cycle. Once dry, tumble dry your garment for an extra 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- If unable to tumble dry your Dakine jacket or outerwear, you can use a gentle iron (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on your garment