The Heli Pack 12L is the perfect low-volume backpack for all the essentials. Designed as a compact technical snow pack with an external ski and snowboard carry system, an insulated hydro sleeve, an external shovel carry, and a rescue whistle. The Heli Pack can also double as your go-to light and ready pack for year-round hiking, biking or any other outdoor adventure.
- Women's specific fit
- DK Spine protector compatible (sold seperately)
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- 25mm web belt with hip wings
- External Shovel Carry
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 732 cubic inches [ 12 Liters ]
- 20 x 12 x 4" [ 50 x 30 x 10cm ]
- 1.6 lbs. [ .7kg ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.