Ever hear the saying; "it's like cramming 10 pounds into a 1 pound bag. Well, The new Dakine Heli Pro 24L will fit it all. Vertical / horizontal snowboard carry, Diagonal / A - frame ski carry, snow tool / shovel pocket and a fleece lined goggle pocket are just a few of the key features that will have you fully prepared for anything that the mountain throws at you.
- Vertical / horizontal snowboard carry
- Diagonal / A-frame ski carry
- Backpanel zippered main access
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold seperately)
- Snow tool / shovel pocket
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Zippered vertical side pocket
- Front helmet attachement loops
- Padded hipbelt and backpanel
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- 1465 cubic inches [24L]
- 23 x 12 x 6" [58 x 30 x 15cm]
- 2.0 lbs. [1kg]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
- If you have purchased a cotton canvas or denim bag, please wash separately or with like colors to avoid discoloring. For packs or bags made out of jute, burlap or poly-straw we recommend only spot cleaning with lukewarm water and mild soap.