Love Spring shredding but hate having your gloves act like sponges instead of actually doing their job?? Then slide your hands into the Dakine Impreza Glove. Hands down, one of Dakine's best selling gloves. With a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Liner, the Dakine Impreza will keep your hands dry and warm without soaking up the slush; or the fun out of spring shredding.
- Insert: GORE-TEX® + Active technology / Waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: None
- Palm: Synthetic suede with silicone grip
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 200g Fleece
- Cuff Closure: Adjustable hook and loop
- Touch screen compatible
- INSERT: GORE-TEX® + Active technology / Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: None
- PALM: Synthetic suede with silicone grip
- SHELL: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 200g Fleece
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.