Dakine builds its gloves with Pacific Northwest winters in mind! Dakine has a fit for every function—from mitts designed to keep you warm and dry at Mt Baker or the perfect pair of gloves for Spring riding temps. Dakine's extensive winter offerings are designed for warmth, dexterity, and comfort.
- Insert: GORE-TEX® Waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ 60 / 170g ]
- Palm: Out seamed durable water repellent leather
- Shell: Durable water repellent leather / Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 200g fleece / 400g Pile
- Cuff Closure: Adjustable hook and loop / Slip on stretch to fit
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
- INSERT: GORE-TEX® Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ 60 / 170g ]
- PALM: Out seamed durable water repellent leather
- SHELL: Durable water repellent leather / Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 200g fleece / 400g Pile
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop / Slip on stretch to fit
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.