The men's Wy'East shell jacket represents our signature blend of performance outerwear constructions mixed with streetwear inspired design. The contour long fit allows for off hill versatility while 15,000mm waterproofing, YKK® AquaGuard zippers, and wrist gaiters keep you warm and dry during the deepest days on hill.
- 2-Way adjustable hood
- Collar venting system
- YKK® AquaGuard water resistant zipper
- 2-Way center front zipper
- Wrist gaiters
- Media compatible chest pocket
- Mesh lined 2-way zip under arm vents
- Inner zip storage pocket
- Mesh goggle pockets
- Stretch powder skirt with stow-away snaps
- SHELL: 2 Layer Polyester Mechanical Stretch Twill / 2 Layer Nylon Oxford
- LINING: Quick Dry Mesh, Closed Cell Mesh, Taffeta Lining System
- PERFORMANCE: 15,000mm Waterproof / 15,000gm2 Breathable
- Fully taped seams
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- FIT: CONTOUR LONG FIT
- Dakine Snow products are built to last! You can extend the life of your Dakine products by routine care and maintenance to ensure best performance.
- Before washing your Dakine jacket or outerwear, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps.
- You can machine wash Dakine jackets and outerwear on a warm cycle, with mild soap. Ensure all soap is rinsed before drying.
- Line dry your Dakine jacket and outerwear, or tumble dry on a warm, gentle cycle. Once dry, tumble dry your garment for an extra 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- If unable to tumble dry your Dakine jacket or outerwear, you can use a gentle iron (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on your garment