SHRED READY. The Fera mountain bike shoe offers the perfect touch of stiffness to keep you efficient with supreme comfort while looking out for your knee health. Whether you’re looking to ride on the local gravel path or more technical singletrack, Fera has you and your feet covered.
- Motion Efficiency System (MES)—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and midfoot
- MES integrated nylon plate technology, scientifically proven to provide heel-to-forefoot stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently, results in a lower rate of knee injuries.
- High-traction rubber sole comprises the ForceDrive nylon midsole and rubber outsole for confidence to push the limits on rock gardens and navigate the hike-a-bike sections.
- The nylon upper material is built to ventilate and protect and contains high-density mesh inserts for excellent airflow while resisting mud, sand, and grass
- Injection hook-and-loop closure keeps the straps from loosening as your ride, securing your foot from the get-go for the long haul.
- Reversed front strap for improved comfort and a more secure fit from the reinforcement created by the opposing Velcro straps, relieving unnecessary foot pressure
- Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to create a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume to provide optimal comfort without heel slip.
- Double secure toe cleat inserts allowing exact cleat placement along a longer lateral surface.