Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the Bordo 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft.
The Bordo 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork.
- The stability of a u-lock combined with the flexibility of a cable lock
- 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
- Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles
- Easy transport thanks to a practical bag