Featuring a sleek design with extended coverage and an integrated visor, the Spark backs up clean design and its well-ventilated shape with a great fit and the enhanced protection offered with MIPS. Designed for aspiring trail riders, the Spark lets you charge with confidence.
- MIPS-equipped: MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the mips slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Integrated visor
- Number of vents: 13
- Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Fit system: Ergo Fit - Sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments (integrated with MIPS layer)
- Weight: 365g (Size Universal Adult)
- Universal Adult = 53 – 60cm
- Universal XL = 58 – 63cm
Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older