Keeping dry was never this easy for 90s shredders. The men's Burton Frostner Jacket is a blast from the past packed with modern technology. The two-layer shell offers a waterproof ripstop with an active lining to help regulate your temperature on the fly.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining mapped with embossed taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Two-way center front zipper; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pockets, zippered media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered pass pocket
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing