No wet weather riding kit is complete without gloves that shrug off rain and sleet, because cold hands can ruin an otherwise great ride. Our Summit NeoShell WRX Glove features waterproof Polartec® NeoShell® on the back of the hands. It's incredibly breathable and will keep your hands comfortably warm. And to make sure you stay in control, the water-resistant Ax Suede™ Slim Fleece palms provide a great bar feel. If your ride takes longer than expected you won't have to pull these gloves off to beg for more trail time, thanks to the touchscreen-compatible index finger.
- Your go-to glove for wet weather riding
- Constructed with waterproof Polartec® NeoShell® fabric on the back of the hands
- Water-resistant Ax Suede™ Slim Fleece palms with a cozy brushed fleece lining
- Oversized hook and loop cuff blocks out the cold
- Smartphone compatible on forefingers and thumbs
- Palm: 63% polyester, 22% rubber, 15% nylon Back: 89% polyester, 11% polyurethane