The right fit for all-day performance. The Pure Comfort 60 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. The Sensor Matrix shell design lightens the boot and helps focus energy directly into the ski. A 104mm women's-specific last provides a relaxed fit. Insulated liners are customizable for superior comfort and warmth.
- Women's-specific relaxed fit features a 104mm last for wider feet and recreational skiers who place a premium on comfort
- Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
Reduced Weight, Full Power
- Engineered Sensor Matrix shell design reduces boot weight and delivers direct-to-ski energy transfer
- Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
- Polar fleece retains insulation properties when wet and dries quickly
GRIPWALK Compatible (sold separately)
- GRIPWALK soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.