The Sigma BC 14.0 WR's altitude measurement function makes the device the flagship of the SIGMA ORIGINALS computers. It saves your statistics for the last twelve months – for up to two bikes as well (optional). This bike computer is a a true all-rounder and a great option for riders who love hills!
- Hill riders get their money’s worth: The BC 14.0 WR is a perfect companion – especially on steep hills. This computer displays current altitude and incline. After a ride, the wired bike computer gives you an overview of the meters you climbed on that day’s ride and the maximum altitude you reached. It also saves the total altitude you have climbed on all your rides.
- The speedometer’s direct cable connection with the transmitter ensures smooth speed measurement. The BC 14.0 WR needs no battery for wired transmission, and you can use your bike computer for years without changing its battery.
- If you regularly ride different bikes, it’s easy to use the BC 14.0 WR on your second bike. After setting it up once, you can select the bike you are currently using on your bike computer.
- You can set up the BC 14.0 WR easily thanks to the pre-defined tire sizes, which range from a small child’s bike to a 29? bike. You can also enter the tire circumference exactly to the millimeter.
- Tour Statistics: It displays your personal statistics for the last twelve months – total distance, ride time, and altitude
- The large backlit display is easy to read, even when it's dark
- Intuitive Operation: You can use the two lower buttons to conveniently toggle among the individual functions. The menu button takes you to the settings and the monthly statistics. Its integrated start/stop function begins measurement as soon as you start your tour and stops when you take a break or finish your tour.
- You can attach the BC 14.0 WR’s bracket to the handlebars or stem with two cable ties. The speed transmitter can be mounted the same way. The computer receives all the necessary data through the cable. You can remove the bike computer at any time and stow it conveniently – and just as quickly get it ready for your next hill adventure!