The X0 Eagle T-Type AXS™ Wide left crankarm with Power Meter spindle provides riders with accurate, live power data delivery housed in our most advanced aluminum crankset. The power meter technology is integrated through what SRAM calls “DUB-PWR” – a unique design that elegantly houses Quarq’s reliable and accurate power measurement inside the DUB crank spindle itself. Measuring left-side power to calculate total watts, it’s subtle, lightweight, compatible with any chainring setup, and boasts unbeatable battery life. It is also compatible with the Flight Attendant system, allowing for total connectivity between all AXS™ enabled components. No-compromise, no-fuss data delivery with robustness in mind.
- Innovative "DUB-PWR" design allows for lightweight, subtle Quarq power integration
- Compatible with RockShox Flight Attendant
- Unique, groundbreaking design integrated with one of the lightest aluminum cranksets on the market
- +/-3% accuracy means you'll always know your true watts output
- Long battery life provides 400+ hours of usage
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Right arm, Bottom bracket, Chainring and Spider NOT included