A soft flex and all-around easy BOA Fit System for the next step in kid-focused comfort.
Inside and out, the kids' Burton Zipline BOA Snowboard Boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function. No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Add the easy entry/exit and mitten-friendly adjustability of the BOA Fit System and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day.
- Lacing: BOA Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex/Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- Comfort: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Youth Imprint liner with integrated lacing, lace lock, stretchy Feetbelt strap tightens down the liner
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Outsole: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||BOA Fit System|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Upper||Soft flexing upper shell materials|
|Liner||Youth Imprint Liner|
* Subject to change without notice.