From firm halfpipes to spring jump sessions, the Emerge Spherical helmet is for riders looking for a lightweight, low-profile package with the refined and sophisticated protection of Mips Spherical. The Emerge Spherical helmet offers a low-profile shell with a trusted freestyle shape that's combined with Mips Spherical Technology, which aids in the reduction of rotational energy during certain impacts.
This integrated feature includes two layers of impact-reducing, dual-density EPP foam that aids in reducing high- and low-energy impacts that are inevitable in freestyle progression. The search ends with the Emerge Spherical—it's no contest when it comes to style and protection, and it's trusted by Giro's world class team.
- Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by Mips, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. It also eliminates contact with hard plastic or slip-planes against the skin.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Removable ear pads
- Removable goggle retainer
- Strap channel allows riders to run goggle strap under helmet
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro EXV goggles
- Mips® equipped
- CE EN1077