Whether you're splitboarding, ski touring, or just taking full advantage of some corduroy, a lightweight helmet that's durable and comfortable makes the turns that much more enjoyable. Meet the Grid Spherical helmet.
Get ready to experience one of the lightest helmets with the Grid Spherical. You'll notice its extremely lightweight construction allows you to make powdery turns and then tour back to the top without being weighed down. When you're feeling the burn and things start to heat up, easily control your temperature with the Thermostat Control and Stack Ventilation. The Grid also features Mips Spherical technology, which reduces rotational energy during certain impacts for an additional level of confidence. Buckle up and drop in in the Grid Spherical.
- Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by Mips, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. It also eliminates contact with hard plastic or slip-planes against the skin.
IN FORM 2 FIT SYSTEM
- The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds—even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
FIDLOCK MAGNETIC BUCKLE CLOSURE
- The pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way: Strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
STACK VENT TECHNOLOGY
- Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle closure
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- Mips® equipped
- CE EN1077