Versatile and forgiving, the women's Rossignol Soulside Snowboard is an all-mountain ride for building skills and expanding your range. The right combination of rocker and soft flex makes for a maneuverable, catch-free ride that lets you push into new terrain and explore the mountain in any snow conditions.
Effortless Mobility and Float
AmpTek Auto-Turn Rocker provides incredible maneuverability, catch-free feel, and instant float
Stability and Control
Directional All-Mountain flex provides increased control on the back foot and high stability for smooth turn initiation
All-Mountain Progression and Forgiveness
Softer flex offers ease of ride, gentle grip, and superior shock absorption
100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably-harvested forests
- Shape: Directional
- Insert setback: 1cm-1.5cm-1.5cm-2cm
- Inserts number: 5*2
- Core: Wood 5620
- Base density: 4400 Extruded
- Base details: 3432 (141), 3557 (145), 3679 (149), 3813 (153)
- Flex rate: Flex 3/10
- Waist: 23.4cm-23.6cm-23.8cm-24cm
- Sidecut: Deep progressive
- Rocker Camber: Amptek Auto-Turn
- Radius: 6m-6.4m-6.8m-7.1m
- Stance width min/max: 44 to 52cm-46 to 54cm-48 to 56cm-50 to 58cm
- Suggested weight: 35 to 75kg / 75 to 165 lbs
- Boot size: 28 to 28.5cm max
AMPTEK AUTO TURN ROCKER
- Our three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring a softer flex profile from tip to tail, AMPTEK AUTO TURN has an 80/20 rocker/camber blend for effortless turn initiation and an easy, playful ride.
- Rossignol snowboard FLEX ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- Offered as walls or built-in cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.