Our Trail D3O Gloves feature added D3O knuckle protection for those pesky trail obstacles. Pair that with silicone-printed fingers for grip and brake lever control, an AX Suede palm for durability and bar feel, and added ventilation for hot spots and you're left with a protective trail glove that gives nothing up to control or breathability.
- D3O protective foam is strategically sewn into Nylon fabric for added finger protection.
- Silicone-printed fingers provide maximum handlebar and brake grip.
- Ax Suede palm provides durability without sacrificing bar-feel.
- Laser-perforated palm aids in breathability and ventilation for the hottest spots on your hands.
- Brushed tricot thumb wipe for sweat.
- Adjustable, debossed neoprene cuff closure makes for a snug fit around your wrist, keeping unwanted debris from sneaking into your gloves.
- Compatible with conductive touchscreens.
|Size||A. Middle Finger Length (cm)||B. Palm Length (cm)||C. Thumb Length (cm)||D. Palm Circumference (cm)|
|How to measure:|
|A. Middle Finger Length||Length from middle finger tip to base of finger at crease|
|B. Palm Length||Length of palm from middle finger tip crease to first crease below palm|
|C. Thumb Length||Length from thumb finger tip to base of thumb crease|
|D. Palm Circumference||Circumference of palm starting at base of thumb webbing|